RB Greenwich Ernest Dence Estate
Royal Borough of Greenwich
December 2019 to May 2021 (works affected by Covid-19 Pandemic)
Greyline are nearing completion on a programme of cyclical works and improvements to blocks on the RB Greenwich’s Ernest Dence Estate. Constructed in the 1930s the Estate is formed from three main residential blocks (Gifford, Aylmer, and Jennings), providing 95 flats for RB Greenwich tenants and several leaseholders. Our contract required the completion of a predominantly external works scope of works, with refurbishment and overhaul as part of cyclical decorations and planned works.
Our package of works on the Estate includes:
- Overhaul, clean and repair of existing UPVc windows.
- External repairs to the blocks, including to brickwork and concrete.
- Roof level works to rainwater gutters and downpipes, chimney repairs, and roof repairs.
- Repairs and re-waterproofing of balconies and walkways.
- Redecoration of external painted surfaces.
- Communal area redecoration with Class O paint.
- Electrical lateral mains works.
- Installation of LED lighting.
The works were supervised by our site manager, Paul Darbinson, supported by Assistant Site Manager, Harry Rogers and Resident Liaison officer, John Leo.
You may also like