Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other then to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Google Analytics
- Other embedded content
- Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Site Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
Google Analytics to test different version of our pages.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Google Analytics monitors user activity on Greyline Ltd in order to identify problems and improve our website and optimise our marketing spend.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
How to contact us
You may also be interested in reading our Privacy Notice
Signed by Managing Director:
1st April 2019