Quality and Environment Policy
It is the policy of Greyline to maintain a quality and environment management system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. We are committed to providing the highest standards of service, as a building contractor specialising in new build, refurbishment and maintenance works, whilst meeting our customers’ requirements, needs and expectations. The Company is committed to providing the arrangements and resources needed to maintain this policy, processes meeting the ISO standards and to support continual improvement.
To maintain and implement our Quality & Environment Management System Greyline will:
- Comply with all requirements, both customer and regulatory as defined on the controlled documents register / normative reference section of the quality and environment manual
- Understand our customers, develop an individual service based on their needs and seek to exceed their expectations of us, along with those of our other stakeholders
- Continually review, develop and improve the effectiveness of the quality and environment management system, and enhance environmental performance, through internal and external audits, management review and receipt of customer feedback
- Our people are encouraged to act in accordance with our values. We involve them in our development, value their knowledge and experience, recognise their contribution and provide an environment in which they can attain their full potential
- We take a process approach to the way we work and view our business as a system of interconnected processes that combine to deliver our business objectives with minimum impact on the environment
- A commitment to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems
- We continually improve our business by establishing an environment that encourages increased efficiency and effectiveness in our products, services and business processes
- Prepare, review and monitor performance to quality, environment and business objectives through the management review process
- Effectively communicate our vision, this policy and associated documents to all staff and stakeholders. Our leadership style, through all levels of management, will be in accordance with our values.
Greyline will review this policy and the associated quality and environment management system for effectiveness and suitability at least annually. This review provides the framework for identifying areas of effectiveness and best practise, in turn, allowing us to continually strive for improvement.
Signed by Managing Director:
1st May 2020