Smith’s Farm Community Centre
April 2021 to June 2021
Greyline undertook an intensive 4-week programme of refurbishment works to the Smiths Farm Estate Community Centre in the London Borough of Ealing. The centre is used for social events and daily provides a foodbank service for the local area. For the duration of the works the centre remained in full use. A combination of our own directly employed team and specialist subcontractors undertook a scope of works predominantly focussed on renewing and refurbishing external elements of the Centre.
Our delivered scope included:
- Removal and replacement of rotten timber cladding.
- Replacement of rainwater goods.
- Renewal of existing rotten timber windows.
- Re-insulation of the building envelope.
- Investigation and subsequent repairs to the leaking roof.
- Installation of new blinds.
- Replacement of the double front entrance doors.
During our delivery we were also able to donate a laptop to the centre as part of our commitment to providing social value on the projects we complete.
Jen Lock – Smith’s Farm Community Centre Manager
You may also like