FRA works in Barnet
£1.2m across all three projects
Various during 2018
Fire upgrade works to existing residential properties in the public sector
Working for our client, Morgan Sindall, the Greyline team managed the delivery of an extensive programme of fire protection works to residential properties in three key locations, Camden, Hazel Grove in Lewisham and the Graeme Park Estate in Barnet.
The certified works were undertaken by specialist subcontractors with the support of our in-house team. This ensured that all fire protection measures installed will provide residents with the expected levels of protection in the event of a fire.
Our installation works included:
- Cladding communal walls and ceilings with 60 mins FR drywall system.
- Replacement of ceilings with a suitable fire rated system and fire compartmentation.
- Design and installation of AICO fire detection systems and emergency lighting.
- Firestopping to riser cupboards.
- Class “O” decorations.
- Replacement of communal doors with certified doorsets.
- Installing FD30 fire doors to kitchens.
- Design and installation of firestopping to lofts, including fire collars to pipework and Rockwool 60 minutes fire curtain.